Bangkok Bank is Thailand’s leading bank and one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. It has Thailand’s largest customer base of approximately 17 million accounts, a nationwide network of over 1000 branches, and is the market leader in corporate and SME banking.
The bank’s self-service network includes ATMs, CDMs, internet and mobile banking services, all available in English and Thai, and real-time internet banking services for business clients such as cash management, trade and custodial services. Corporate banking services include project finance, treasury and investment banking. expatriate customers also enjoy dedicated banking services - further information can be obtained via: email@example.com
Bangkok Bank is Thailand’s only truly international bank, with subsidiaries and branches in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, United Kingdom and the United States. The bank has particular expertise in connecting companies with business interests across Southeast Asia and China.
• Chairman of the Board of Directors: Chatri Sophonpanich
• Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors: Kosit Panpiemras
• Vice Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors: Deja Tulananda
• President: Chartsiri Sophonpanich
• Senior Executive Vice-Presidents: Suvarn Thansathit, Chansak Fuangfu, Boonsong Bunyasaranand, Chong Toh, and Suteera Sripaibulya
Executive Vice President
|Address:|| 333 Silom Road, Bangkok|
|Phone Number:|| +66 (0) 2645 5555|