● Dr. Jintana Manorompatrasal, M.D., Board Chairperson, Chulabhorn Hospital; Medical Faculty Member of Bhumibol Adulyadej Thai Royal Air Force Hospital; Director, Sawasdee Medical Cannabis Clinic;
● Dr. Atapol Sughondhabirom, M.D., Deputy Chairman, Clinical Services, Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University; Chief Medical Officer, V.J. Clinic;
● Mr. Panyavith Preechabhan, Senior Associate, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Baker & McKenzie;
● Ms. Kelly Beker, Executive Director, Cannabis Education Guild; formerly with MedReleaf and Aurora
● Ms. Jenn Larry, President, CBD Strategy Group, Canada; Founder, Cannabis Education Guild.
● Mr. Greg Beatty, JD, New England School of Law, International Legal and Business Consultant;
● Mr. Christopher F. Bruton, Executive Director, Dataconsult Ltd.
Introduction of medical cannabis has the potential to become a leading innovative development for Thailand’s healthcare. Already renowned as a major world centre for wellness therapy, Thailand had a long tradition of use of medical cannabis in traditional Thai medical until restrictions were imposed on its use as a result of international pressures.
Now in the process of being liberated by legal reforms, medical cannabis has the potential of becoming a major productive and curative industry. But to what extent will these first legal innovations be followed by liberalized development?
This pioneering seminar brings together leading Thai and international specialists to discuss the issues and potential opportunities and risks confronting this exciting medical and investment opportunity.
Our panel of experts comprises:
● Dr. Jintana Manorompatrasal, with over 30 years experience specialist at King Bhumibol Adulyadej Thai Royal Air Force Hospital and Chulabhorn Hospital, expert in cancer rehabilitation, renowned medical cannabis practitioner. Founder, Director of Sawasdee Clinic;
● Dr. Atapol Sughondhabirom, leading expert in psychiatry at Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University with past experience at Yale University USA, Royal College of Psychiatry of Thailand, UN office on Drugs and Crime;
● Mr. Panyavith Preechabhan, Senior Associate, Healthcare and Life Sciences at Baker & McKenzie; specialist on medical cannabis law, regulations and investment, leading Thailand contributor to Baker & McKenzie Global Cannabis Compliance website; graduate of London School of Economics; and Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania;
● Ms. Kelly Beker, Canadian education specialist in medical cannabis outreach with past experience with market leader Aurora cannabis and Med Releaf Corporation, promoter of medical cannabis therapy education throughout Canada;
● Ms. Jenn Larry, market strategist for Canadian cannabis development through her CBD Strategy Group, advisor to US-based National Institute of Cannabis Investors and Founder of Cannabis Education Guild;
● Mr. Greg Beatty, Juris Doctor, New England School of Law, Boston, USA, 25 years legal consulting experience in Asia, researcher on medical cannabis feasibility and investment development.
Please join us for this pioneering meeting on an important medical and investment development sector.