The PATA Panel Discussion and Networking Evening returns in 2020, following the amazing reception at our October 2019 event on ‘Asia Pacific Tourism Trends and Outlook’.At this session on ‘Aviation Outlook - Thailand & Asia Pacific’, join some of the industry’s leading travel and aviation professionals as they discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the air travel industry in Thailand and the Asia Pacific region. Key areas that will be addressed include current trends and outlook, including factors that drive profitability or slow down the industry, including data-driven market dynamics.
The event is organised by PATA and sponsored by Conrad Bangkok Hotel and Independent Wines & Spirits, with the support of the British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC) and Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CanCham).
3:30 pm Registration, Coffee Tea & Snack and pre networking
4:00 pm Paul introduce speaker and first panelist
- Mr. Nitinai Sirsmatthakarn, Chairman, Airport of Thailand (TBC) will present on “ Thailand Aviation Development”
- Follow by panel discussion moderate by Vinoop Goel, Regional Director - Airports & External Relations at International Air Transportation Association (IATA)
In the panel:
- Mr. Nitinai Sirsmatthakarn, Chairman, Airport of Thailand (TBC)
- Mr. Nond Kalinta, VP International Sales, Thai Airways
- Mr. Peter Wiesner, Advisor, Network Management, Bangkok Airways
4:50 pm Q&A
5:00 pm Coffee break
5:10 pm Paul introduce speakers Mr. Jameson Wong, Director, Business Development, APAC, Forward Keys and Mr. Mike Malik Chief Marketing Officer, Cirium will present on“ DATA Trends & Outlook for Thailand and the Region”
- Follow by panel discussion moderator by: Dr. Mario Hardy, CEO, PATA
In the panel:
- Mr. Jameson Wong, Director, Business Development, APAC, Forward Keys
- Mr. Mike Malik Chief Marketing Officer, Cirium (name TBC)
*MC by Paul Pruangkarn, Director- Communications & External Affairs, PATA
5:50 pm Q&A
6:00 pm Thank you to speakers and sponsors by PATA & Networking start
8:00 pm Finished
Date & time: March 24, 2020.
Time: registration start at 3:30 pm
Venue: Conrad Hotel Bangkok, Thailand
(Price included coffee break during discussion, fingers food & soft drinks during networking)
- PATA HQ & Thailand Member/ Free of charge
- THB 300 for Partner Chambers Member
- THB 600 for Non-Member
Special Cocktails station provide by IWS: Baht 100/ glass 100% of drinks revenue go to supports PATA Foundation’s Education Programs.