Twenty Fourth Annual Success Canada Forum
Canadian Education Fair
Date: SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2021 I 11.00 - 16.00 hrs.
Venue: Renaissance Hotel Bangkok, Ploenchit Rd., (BTS Chidlom)
SuccessCanada.org/ Canadian Education Office in Thailand will organize the Twenty Fourth Annual Success Canada Forum which will be held on Sunday, March 28, 2021 from 11.00-16.00 hrs.at Renaissance Bangkok Hotel on Ploenchit Rd. near Rajprasong intersection next to Mater Dei School and Maneeya building (BTS Chidlom). Students and parents will be able to meet and discuss with Thai representatives and connect virtually with Canadian representatives directly in Canada. It will be held in an exhibition format with 12 Canadian institutions from leading public and private HIGH SCHOOLS from various provinces of Canada and finest and well established top COLLEGES as well as top UNIVERSITIES in Canada that offered various fields of study from certificates, diplomas to Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree or just upgrade proficiency in English or French language as Canada is the best place for Thai students to learn English in neutral accent and also add French too, if so desired at one of the finest language Centre at Saint Mary’s University www.smu.ca/tlc in Halifax, Nova Scotia. For those wishing to register in advance, please register via email firstname.lastname@example.org or LINE: SuccessCanada and stating your name, email address and phone number. FREE ENTRY AND ONE DAY ONLY with many prizes to be won every hour for those who attend.
7 Reasons to study in Canada for all sectors (University & College, High School and Language School),i.e.,
- one of the top five countries in the world as the best place to live (based on UN report since 1994 up to present);
- safety and diverse environment;
- quality and highly acclaimed academic programs;
- among the lowest in total costs of study;
- multicultural society and friendly people;
- neutral English accent and a chance to learn French;
- working while studying on and off campus and after graduation for three years (for study at university/college level only).
For further information about Canadian education, please log on to: