CanCham Endorses the Women Entrepreneurs’ Brand
A Transformative Initiative to Recognize and Connect Women Entrepreneurs
This new initiative was incubated within CanCham’s women’s entrepreneurship support programme: WE-Can.
The Women Entrepreneurs’ Brand recognizes, markets, and raises awareness about women-led businesses. The Logo has the mission to support the growth of women’s enterprises, while creating a community of female business owners who share resources, partnerships and learning. It aims to strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem, promote, and bridge women businesses to companies.
This new icon aligns with CanCham’s values and our ongoing efforts to promote women’s leadership in business. We are keen to welcome more women in business to join CanCham.’says Jen Meckhayai, Executive Director of CanCham.
‘The Women Entrepreneurs’ Brand is an icon made by women for women entrepreneurs. Women still start businesses at significantly lower rates than men and often face multiple challenges in growing them. This brand can render them more visible inside Chambers and Associations,’ says Sara D’Anzeo and Joni Simpson, Co-founders. For businesses looking to integrate more women-led businesses into their supply chains, this logo provides a visible marker to help to identify products and services made by women
What are the benefits of using the logo?
- Add value to your brand and generate more traction from supporters of gender equality
- Raise awareness about women-led business to promote a more enabling environment for women’s entrepreneurship
- Access a community of women-led businesses in Bangkok
- Access resources for women entrepreneurs
- Awareness-raising, sharing of guidance and resources on sustainable products, sustainable business practices, and practices to minimize environmental impacts, as well as increase efficiency
- Connect companies to your services and products
The logo comes in multiple colors. It can be downloaded in two easy steps: 1) Go to www.sheconnects.org and register your company Step 2: Download the logo and get the right to use it for marketing and sales materials. As early adopters of the logo, CanCham’s women members can benefit from using the logo at no additional charge.
For more information and to download the logo, visit www.sheconnects.org.